Safeguarding your privacy
is our number one mission. Our CYA
Privacy Promise is your assurance that we will do
just that. We will NEVER release your personal information
to any other party. If you decide to submit your questionnaires
either online or via email we will not share/rent or sell
your information to anyone.The information gathered here
is for CYA's Membership purposes only and the data
we gather, via the questionnaires, will only be used for
This confirms that Cyabc.ca has adopted a Privacy
Policy This privacy statement discloses the privacy
practices for www.cyabc.ca
Because Cyabc.ca wants to demonstrate its commitment
to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information
practices and have its privacy practices reviewed This web
site has agreed to notify you of:
1. What personally identifiable information of yours is
from you through the web site
2. The organisation collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection,
use and distribution of the information?
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to
protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information
under Cyabc.ca control
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
If you feel that this organization
first contact Maria Soroski at CYABC, email@example.com.
If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or
your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you
should then contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org.
TRUSTe is an independent, non-profit organization whose
mission is to build users trust and confidence in
the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices.
TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with the Web
site to resolve your concerns.
Cyabc.ca is the sole owner of the information collected
on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information
in ways contrary to what is disclosed in this statement.
CYABC collects information from our users at several
different points on our website and collects the data strictly
for statistics only.
Internet privacy is a top
concern for businesses and consumers alike. The Internet
industry is committed to promoting electronic commerce while
protecting consumer privacy. This page is a compilation
of useful links to organisations active on the privacy issue.
· Association for Interactive Media (AIM)
· Commercial E-mailers Business Association (CEBA)
· Direct Marketing Association (DMA) http://www.the-dma.org
· Better Business Bureau (BBB) http://www.bbbonline.com/
· The Center For Democracy And Technology (CDT)
· Frontier Foundation (EFF) http://www.eff.org/
· Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC)
· Privacy Rights Clearinghouse TRUST-e http://privacyrights.org/
· Department of Commerce http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/privacy/index.html
· Department of Education: Parents Guide to the
· Federal Trade Commission (FTC) http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/index.html
· U.S. Consumer Gateway http://www.consumer.gov/
is now able to accept
donations in CDN funds with PayPal.
Please click on link below to donate
Rights Reserved. Copyright © Free Spirit Media, Inc.April
is pleased to announce that we have become an
Amazon.com affilliate. CYA receives 15% of any purchases
made directly from our link to their site.
So please, if you are looking to order from
Amazon.com, do it from here.